Innovation – Production (free service)
The “Innovation – Production” has been in place since the very beginning of the creation of the organization, with the aim of supporting technological development and innovation of SMEs in Lower St. Lawrence. The implementation of a process of continuous improvement, improvement, developing your manufacturing processes and your products are the foundation of our interventions.
We offer you help and advice to analyze your business needs in order to mazimize performance and competitiveness. Together, we will explore efficiently and in a systematic manner some potential and emerging solutions applicable to the reality of your company.
Innovate to grow!
The Innov & Export PME team and the consultants, collaborators of our organization will support you in your projects and our team will find the financial plan to support your needs.
Types of tailored interventions
Enhancing or developing processes
- Guidance on enhancing and developing processes
- Technical assistance for identifying processes with a potential to increase productivity through mechanization and automation
- Equipment proposal to improve production
- Design and manufacture of production equipment
- Improving and developing industrial prototypes
- Implementation of new technology
Enhancing or developing products
- Technical assistance and support
- Guidance on enhancing and developing products
- Support in marketing
- Optimizing prototypes
- Optimizing production costs
- Analysis of the applicable norms and standards
- Improving the efficiency of operational management
- Coaching to improve and optimize work stations and working methods as well as the production line (workflow)
- Plant layout
- Coaching to improve productivity, value-added production, investment in advanced technologies and in R&D, etc.
- Guides you through the innovation process
- Support with the management of innovative projects and improvements in companies
- Advice on commercialization of innovations
- Support companies in filing an SR&ED claim
Referral and networking
- Help with identifying specialists to support the SMEs in their innovative projects (research institutions, transfer centres, private consultants, specialized networks, etc.)
- Network of contacts and up-to-date knowledge of the regional industrial environment
- Help with identifying available funding sources to support the companies in their projects
- Trustworthy network with with the various departments
- Activities based on technological innovation theme (conferences, training activities, plant tours)