“Innovation – Production” component is directed toward executives wishing to implement a process of continuous improvement in their business. This is a service free of charge designed to develop and to improve your production processes and the development of new products.
Innov & Export PME team offers you help and advice to analyze the needs and maximize the performance and competitiveness of your business. The team is there to accompany you in your various innovative projects and in the search of a financial plan to support your needs.
TYPES OF PERSONALIZED INTERVENTIONS
- Technical assistance for identifying processes with the potential to increase productivity through mechanization and automation
- Design, manufacture and/or improvement of equipment to increase factory productivity
- Improvement and development of industrial prototypes
- Installation of new technologies
- Advice in improving and developing products
- Support for commercialization
- Optimization of prototypes and manufacturing costs
- Analysis of applicable standards
- Improvement and optimization of positions and working methods as well as the production line (workflow)
- Factory development
- Support for productivity improvement, value-added production, cutting-edge technology investment and R&D
- Guide in the innovation process
- Support in innovative project management and improvement in companies
- Advice on innovative products commercialization
- Accompanying businesses in claiming SR & ED tax credits
- Support in identifying specialists to accompany SMEs in their innovative projects (e.g. research institutions, transfer station, private consultant, specialized networks)
- Contact network and updated expertise of the industrial and regional sector and of the different ministries
- Support in identifying available sources of funding to help businesses in their project
- Activities programming about technology innovation (e.g. conferences, training activities, factory visits)
FINDING FINANCIAL AID
Innov & Export PME offers the possibility for businesses to obtain financial assistance generally as much as 50% of the total value of projects and up to a maximum of 10 000$. Eligible costs are consultant fees for an innovation project.