The “Commercialization – Marketing” component is developed for the entrepreneurs wishing to structure their marketing and market entry strategy, to improve or create commercialization tools and to extend their market at the regional and provincial levels.
Different specialized actions
- Short, medium and long-term action plans
- Marketing plans
- Marketing and market entry strategies
- Branding development like signatures or logos
- Analysis and recommendations on the actual tools and creation of new ones, for example, website, flyer, brochure, stand, promotional cardboard
- Communication plans
- Researches about market information, market study, commercial feasibility study and competition analysis
- Search for potential clients and business partners
- "Agriconseils" component offering specialized support in the marketing and in Agribusiness marketing recognized by the "Agriconseils" network
- Financial assistance up to 75% of professional fees for eligible agri-food businesses of Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Awareness activities (e.g. conference, workshop, seminar)
o "Vantez vos forces, en moins de 2!" Role play and sales pitch
o "Trouvez votre produit vedette et exposez vos atouts!"
- Preparation and support for a market entry activity (e.g. exhibition, fair)
o Exhibitions and trade fairs: "Se préparer pour gagner"